The Rise of Mobile Gaming

Kalon101

I believe that mobile gaming will soon become an export as it is already becoming a spectacle in the esport scene with “Vainglory” the mobile moba coming to light with their new 5v5 and that community is growing bigger and bigger! Players in esports soon will be able to play competitively everywhere, not confined to a console. What do you guys think of mobile esports?

TopSilver

MP Founder
Administrator
Would be interesting to see a mobile "Rocket League". Not sure if they already have one. But mobile is big right now true. It's something to do because it's "on the go" so I dig that.

Lol PUBG mobile is like 99% bots. So much so that my win rate is 100%.

I'm being serious. I played 2 games and I won both.
It cant be proven. I playe don P{c and on mobile. You can aim and shoot, but you cant aim shoot and move at the same time, due to UI limitations. I doubt they are all bots. I would not be surprised if they had bots in it though.

It's not necessarily 99% bots, but there are more bots than real players, that's for sure. Also, the bots in PUBG mobile all really suck.

PUBG mobile and the real PUBG are really really different - the real PUBG costs like thirty bucks and is quite a good game... the mobile version is a free mobile game (so by transitive property it already sucks). As far as I'm concerned though, mobile is just too easy. PUBG (the real one) is a great game (hence the reason why I spent so much money on it), but the mobile version is just like a money making scandal that's not even made by the same company, so the mobile version is just basically a fraud hiding behind a brandname. (mobile is made by Tencent, pc is made by bluehole and pubg inc)

Lol PUBG mobile is like 99% bots. So much so that my win rate is 100%.

I'm being serious. I played 2 games and I won both.
Of course but if you get to the higher tiers there is less bots and the Chinese pubg has dessert map/better controls/graphics and less bots in general so I recommend the light speed Chinese version

It cant be proven. I playe don P{c and on mobile. You can aim and shoot, but you cant aim shoot and move at the same time, due to UI limitations. I doubt they are all bots. I would not be surprised if they had bots in it though.
Definitely bots dude lol they instantly aim at you in sight you can tell lol